At Valley Christian High School we are dedicated to the belief that God calls each of us (students and staff alike) to excellence in all areas of our lives. I have been a faculty member, administrator, or coach at Valley Christian High School for over 30 years and the mission has always remained the same, to teach students to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to equip them to lead lives that impact the world for His sake, and prepare students academically. We have been blessed to be supported in this mission since we opened our doors in 1982.
Valley Christian High School focuses all aspects of the school around its mission statement. This includes our academics as well as our extra-curricular activities. Through all of this you will find faculty, students and staff who are passionately devoted to creating a Christ-centered environment that fosters spiritual growth as well as academic excellence. It is this pursuit that energizes our campus and community.
In addition to being challenged and prepared academically for college (97% of our graduates are on their way to higher education), students have the opportunity to be involved in a wide-range of extra-curricular opportunities. These opportunities include spiritual and campus leadership, championship sports teams, award winning performance groups and other activities that may appeal to your unique talents and interests.
We invite you to consider Valley Christian so you can develop your interests and talents and connect with others. However, even more importantly, so you can be supported as you grow spiritually in a community with Christian role models and Biblical worldviews.
Yours in Christ,
Dan Kuiper, Principal
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Dan Kuiper's Bio
- To enroll students who have accepted Christ as personal Savior and to nurture their Christian character.
- To study Scripture as the only infallible, inerrant Word of God.
- To study all subjects through the light of God’s Word.
- To help students confront the sin in their lives and respond obediently to Christ.
- To encourage students to develop Christian maturity by involvement in or with school activities.
- To equip students to be active witnesses for Christ.
- To emphasize high standards of morality.
- To train and discipline students with Christ’s redemptive love.
- To prepare and train students for college.
- To train students to be responsible citizens.
- To challenge students to use their abilities to their fullest potential.
- To motivate students to research and seek out answers independently.
- To encourage student creativity.